Welcome to another post in the MLB The Show 18 Career Arcs series. Today, we are going to be breaking down how to complete the Joe Torre program. The program souvenir that you acquire after completing this program goes into the Chipper Jones Immortals program. To stay updated on future posts, like my facebook page here and follow my Twitter here. You can view my other Career Arcs posts here. And you can purchase the MLB The Show 18 standard edition below.
Products from Amazon.com
Price: Check on Amazon
MLB The Show 18 Career Arcs Walkthrough
1. Third Basemen Programs
- First, you will need to do the Trevor Plouffe, Pedro Alvarez, and Gordon Beckham third basemen programs. Heres how you do each of those.
- For this program, you will need to trade in 500 exchange value of third basemen, and exchange a Twins home hat and road jersey. Then, you will need to tally two hits and one RBI with Breakout Plouffe, which you can get in the program.
- First, you need to trade 500 of third basemen. Then, you need to trade a Pirates home hat and Pirates road jersey. Finally, you need to get 3 homers and 7 RBI with the Postseason Alvarez in any amount of games.
- You need to exchange 500 value of third basemen. Then, you need to trade a White Sox home hat and road jersey. Finally, you need to tally two hits and two runs with Rookie Beckham in one game.
- Doing these programs will give you 5 percent each. Running Total: 15
2. 74 Torre
- Next, you can redeem the 74 Impact Veteran Joe Torre. Then, you will need to tally two hits, a double, and a run with that card in one game. This will give you another 15 percent. Running Total: 30
3. St. Louis Cardinals Stats
- Next, you will need to get some stats with St. Louis Cardinals players. You will need to get 2 homers and 4 RBI in one game. This will give you another 20 percent. Running Total: 50
4. 79 Torre
- Now, you can redeem the 79 overall Rookie Joe Torre. Then, there will be some stats that show up that you will have to complete. Once you complete those stats, you will get another 20 percent. Running Total: 70
5. Exchange First Base, Second Base, and Catchers
- Next, you will need to exchange 35k value of first and second basemen and catchers from Live Series. Don’t exchange Golds or Diamonds, instead just exchange a lot of Bronzes. This gives you another 5 percent. Running Total: 75
6. Jersey Exchange
- Now, you need to exchange 4k value of Braves, Cardinals, Mets, Yankees, and Dodgers jerseys. You may need to exchange some more than once. This gives you another 5 percent. Running Total: 80
7. Hat Exchange
- Next, you need to exchange 1k value of Braves, Cardinal, Mets, Yankees, and Dodgers hats. Once again, you may need to exchange some more than once. Running Total: 85
8. 89 Torre
- Finally, you can redeem the 89 overall Hardware Joe Torre. Now, you will need to complete some stats with this card, and then you can redeem the program souvenir. You can put that into the Chipper Jones Immortals program.